We have been committed to following the seven principles of the WEPs since February 2016, and we aim to enhance our company's environmental and social policies, which promote gender equality. In line with the Women's Empowerment Principles, we are also developing a 'gender lens' which will allow us to study and analyze performance indicators and reporting practices. The seven principles we have adopted as part of "the Women's Empowerment Principles "platform are as follows:
- We provide high-level corporate leadership to the cause of improving gender equality.
- We ensure all women and men are treated fairly at work, respecting and supporting human rights and avoiding discrimination.
- We ensure all women's and men's health, safety, and well-being.
- We play an active role in supporting women with education, training, and professional development opportunities.
- We support the implementation of enterprise development, supply chain, and marketing practices that empower women
- We promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy.
- We measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.